WEMA – Tool management, tool maintenance supports the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16 949.
WEMA is an easy-to-use database that we developed in cooperation with toolmaking experts and the IFU Institute and which has been used by numerous companies for many years.
WEMA offers the following functions:
- Documentation of relevant tool master data (with image gallery),
- complete “curriculum vitae” of tool-related events and work performed,
- Recording and reporting faults with solution tips,
- Recording with evaluation of the costs for tool production, maintenance, repair and optimisation,
- Tool costing (preliminary and final costing),
- Documentation of the tool-related setup order,
- Display of tool availability (status message),
- Recording of important wearing parts with ordering information, target and actual stock quantity,
- Creation of individual performance reports for tools and activities,
- Work planning via tool repairs.